The South Indian Education Society (SIES) established in 1932 at Matunga, is a pioneer in the field
of education, in this metropolis. The Society has been serving the cause of education and has carved
for itself a niche, as a provider of quality and value based education from Nursery to Doctoral
level in a wide variety of fields. The institute seeks to achieve the educational mission by
focussing on the modes of inquiry, which strengthens thinking skills and provides extensive field
experiences, to bring together theory and practices.
"This society should sincerely serve the cause of education and the educational needs of the common man of this cosmopolitan city"
- SIES Mission set by our founder Shri M. V . Venkateshwaran in 1932
SIES Graduate School of Technology, an integral part of this well-established Community, started in
the year 2002 is located in the list of an educational hub in Navi Mumbai imparting quality based
technical education, offering four year Bachelor of Engineering courses in Electronics and
Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Printing & Packaging
Technology and Mechanical Engineering.
"To be a centre of excellence in Education and Technology committed towards Socio-Economic advancement of the country"
1. To impart advanced knowledge in Engineering and Technology.
2. To transform young minds towards professional competence by inculcating
values and developing skills.
3. To promote research and ensure continuous value addition among students
4. To strengthen association with industry, research organizations and alumni to
enhance knowledge on current technologies.
5. To promote next generation technocracy and nurture entrepreneurial culture
for social-economic growth.