EXTC : Vision, Mission & PEO’s
To be a Premier Department in Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering.
1. To provide quality education satisfying the requirements of corporate world across diverse fields.
2. To develop life-long learning skills to cater to the socio-economic needs.
3. To strengthen Industry-Institute Interaction to bridge the gap between academic and industrial requirements.
4. To equip students with leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
1. Identify, formulate and solve engineering problems in the Industry, complying with ethical standards and societal needs.
2. Pursue higher studies and professional development courses leading to significant advancement in the field of specialization.
3. Apply technical concepts to develop applications and design products.
4. Exhibit leadership and entrepreneurial acumen in career.