Information Technology : Vision, Mission & PEO’s
To develop IT professionals for accomplishment of industrial & societal needs through quality education.
1. To impart advanced knowledge and develop skills in Information Technology and allied fields.
2. To enhance professional competence by inculcating values and ethics.
3. To upgrade technical skills and also encourage research culture.
4. To extend industry and alumni association for knowledge enhancement.
5. To nurture entrepreneurial talent and contribute towards socio-economic growth.
Program Educational Objectives (PEO)
1. Compete in professional career with social and ethical responsibilities.
2. Pursue higher studies / research in Engineering & Management.
3. Become Entrepreneurs or software professionals to satisfy the latest Industrial requirements.