NISP STARTUP CENTER
SIESGST STARTUP CENTER VISION:
To be a center of excellence that harnesses the harmony between industry and academic to inculcate innovation and entrepreneurship culture in the Graduate, ultimately contributing to the society.
SIESGST STARTUP CENTER MISSION:
- To create an environment to Young Incubatee and support them to endorse innovative ideas for successful startups.
- To build a platform for entrepreneurial opportunities for students, faculty members and researchers.
- To nurture and support entrepreneurial skill amongst the Incubatee for technological startup for wealth and employment in the society.
EXTERNAL EXPERTS COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
|1||MR. SAURABH SINHA||Founder & Managing Partner REIN Labs|
|2||MR. SHREERAM IYER||Chairman and Group CEO, Prisma Global Limited|
|3||MS. SUHANI MOHAN||Founder, CEO - Saral Designs|
|4||MR. ROHIT RADHAKRISHNAN||Corporate Innovation at Sterlite Technologies Limited|
|5||MR. JAI MURGA||Founder M76 Analytics and Director, VMR|
|6||MR. SHAILENDRA KELKAR||Software Entrepreneur & Owner, Aparna Web Services|
|7||PROF. KIRAN TALALE||Coordinator of Technology Business Incubation Center (TBI) & Associate Professor at Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai|
|8||MR. SANDIP DHURAT||Sr. Manager - Human Capital, Procentris India|
|9||MR. SAMADHAN MANORE||Principal Technical Officer CDAC|
|10||MR. VISHAL DUBEY||Founder Agnostech Innovations|
|11||MR. AMEYA KALE||Entrepreneur and Design Thinking Practitioner|
|12||MR. VISHAL VINOD||Start-up Experience Coordinator at Design Fabrication Zone, Ryerson University|
INTERNAL COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
|1||DR. ATUL KEMKAR||Principal|
|2||PROF. PRASAD IYER||Vice Principal & HOD Printing & Packaging Technology|
|3||PROF. APARNA BANNORE||Vice Principal & HOD Computer Engg.|
|4||PROF. SUMITRA IYER||I/C Student Council & MHRD_IIC President|
|5||DR. KAUSTUBH CHAVAN||AICTE NISP Coordinator|
|7||PROF. LEENA LADGE||IQAC Coordinator|
|8||PROF. KATYAYINI SHIRUR||ISTE Coordinator|
|9||PROF. PRANITA MAHAJAN||MHRD SIH Coordinator|
|10||PROF. KANTHI MATHI||Assistant Professor|
|11||PROF. ONKAR POTADAR||Assistant Professor|
|12||PROF. PUSHKAR SATHE||Assistant Professor|
SIESGST STARTUP CENTRE OFFERINGS:
- SIESGST Infrastructure: Office Space, Meeting rooms, Conference rooms, Labs etc.
- Utility: Power Supply, Internet connection .
- IT Support: based on its availability and requirement.
- Financial Assistance: Subjected to eligibility and selection process.
- Advisory and coaching: Mentoring, Training, and workshops etc.
- Network: SIESGST network of alumni and experts from industry, faculty, researchers etc.
- Ecosystem advantage: easy access to technical resources and interactions, students, library.
SELECTION PROCESS FOR APPLICANT OR STARTUP:
The startup or incubates are selected based on following stages:
STAGE 1: Internal / External review expert committee (Preliminary analysis):
- Online or offline form submission.
- Preliminary Screening.
- Evaluation of Business proposal.
- Invitation for pitching presentation.
- Recommending startup for incubation.
- Invitation to discuss the requirement and incubation agreement.
- Induction in SIESGST Startup Center.